How To Stay Fit & Healthy Without Going To The Gym? Weight is subjective, a comparatively smaller person can weigh more than a bigger person. But everyone is on the road to self-improvement. Everyone desires to be a better version of themselves. In this quarantine period, we have all the time in the world to do what we’ve always wanted to do, but all of that has to be done within our own homes.
Never the less not going to the gym can have an endless reason either you don’t want to join a health club -it’s too expensive, there’s no gym convenient to you, or maybe you’re just the independent type. Or perhaps you’re already a gym member, but your schedule has been too manic for you to getaway. But can you really get a great workout without leaving the house? Absolutely, says Kevin Steele, Ph.D., an exercise physiologist and vice president of 24 Hour Fitness Centers.
Some of us want to lose weight and our initial understanding is that we must resort to the gym. Since now the gyms are closed and most of us don’t have gyms at home, we can work out together at home and here are also a few diet tips. In case you are reading this a long time from now, when everything is back to normal, which I know it will be, this article is for anyone who wants to lose weight at home. I hope you come out of this quarantine looking like a bomb.
- Eat healthily- This is obvious but also something we all overlook. We’re all at home either chilling or working from home, regardless of what we’re doing, most of us have already stocked up on our favorite snacks. Some healthy and some not so healthy. So If you have a question in your mind How To Stay Fit & Healthy Without Going To The Gym then you should always remember to eat healthily. Have a lot of fruit and vegetables. If you are craving for a snack, have a salad, or make a fresh bowl of fruits with some honey or yogurt. Other options can be nuts, a banana, an egg salad, or even a smoothie. These will keep you filled and healthy at the same time. This is the time when we all should try our best to stay healthy considering the current situation.
- Drink water- Don’t forget to drink a lot of water. Because drinking a lot of water will help you solve the question How To Stay Fit & Healthy Without Going To The Gym. It keeps all your organs hydrated hence giving your skin a distinct glow. Another benefit of drinking a lot of water is that it keeps us fuller for longer, so we don’t need to munch on some snacks every hour or so. You will also have fewer headaches and muscle cramps if you drink plenty of water.
- Turn on the music- One of the best full-body exercises is dancing. It’s a great cardio workout without trying too hard. You can also try out Zumba. Stream some on Youtube and you’re good to go. You’re going to lose weight and have fun at the same time. Other options include ‘just dance’ on Youtube or even learn the dance routine to your favorite song. If any of these still aren’t up your alley, you can have a mini jam session by yourself or with anyone else at home. Just keep your heart rate up.
- Fill your day- Keep yourself busy as much as possible. This will either burn your calories or keep you busy enough to go through your day without having to fill your day with snacking. Most people eat to combat boredom. It can even do both. Do whatever keeps you moving. Clean your house, organize your drawers and shelves, play with your pet, clean your windows, organize your books, clean your shoes, re-organize your closet and the list goes on. You can also have a goal where you are supposed to have your house super organized by the end of the quarantine period or whatever time you set.
- Try the Keto diet- You can also try out the Keto diet. This diet is all about cutting out as many carbohydrates from your diet as much as possible and replacing it with fats. This will speed up your metabolism and in turn, you lose weight.
- Try some exercises at home- A lot of you may frown when you see it but if you want to get toned, this is needed. Unless you have a very strong will where you’re only going to stick to a certain diet the entire time. You do not have to have a full workout all in one go or set a specific time to work out, you can incorporate small workouts at different timing of the day like doing 10 push-ups the moment you wake up, or doing 10 pull-ups before a meal, or 20 jumping jacks half an hour after a meal. Another option is to do some squats while brushing or having a snack. All these also aid in digestion and blood circulation.
• It doesn’t matter what your size is, you are still beautiful. Go for health and fitness before weight loss.
• You have to be dedicated and diligent. If you cheat, you’re cheating yourself, it’s only your loss.
• It takes a longer time to lose weight at home than in the gym, so don’t lose hope.
• Try out some stretching. It also boosts your health.
• Don’t starve yourself, it’ll only slow down your metabolism, making you gain weight over time and even make you sick.
• You can also try home workouts by famous Youtubers like Cassey Ho or Vicky Justiz.
What people are reading